Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sept. 16, 2008 - Pembohongan Anwar kepada Bung Mokhtar


Bung Mokhtar said it was good that “all these lies” by Anwar in 2008 were surfacing.

“It is good because when it is my turn to speak, I will tell what had happened.”

Updated on (March 22, 2010):

"I have never met any PKR reps to hop as I am not a 'kaki lompat' (hopper), I am a 'kaki pukul' (hitter)...whoever does not speak right (in the House) we hit as we are 'anak jantan' (male-offspring), must be brave.

"I have never been involved whether by a direct meeting except I met the opposition leader (Anwar) on a flight, he was seated in the front with his wife, I was behind. He came to see me and asked how I was, I said good...when (do you) want to follow, follow what, he said we already have 30 persons, you have 30 go ahead and form the government, that's all," Bung Moktar said.

He made the revelation while debating the motion of thanks on the Yang di-Pertuan Agong's speech while opening the third term of the 12th Parliament in the Dewan Rakyat here today.

Pls refer page 125 Hansard dated March 22, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Seorang Melayu Muslim yang dapat membezakan antara kehidupan seribu tahun lampau dengan kehidupan hari ini dan kini tinggal di daerah dan negeri di mana keturunan bukan Melayu menguasai politik, ekonomi, hartanah dan pendidikan.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP